Principal Real Estate Broker
I have a natural passion for real estate and people. So combining that passion with a focus on helping home buyers and home sellers achieve their real estate goals is the best of both worlds!
My approach to the entire process is not just meeting my customers’ expectations, but exceeding them, being a trusted advisor through every aspect of the home buying or selling process. This passion and commitment toward providing an exceptional experience has resulted in strong relationships and a business built on referrals and repeat clients.
Let my personal and professional knowledge of the real estate market assist you in making sound and satisfying real estate decisions.
|office||503 396 6770503 396 6770|
|address||1455 NW Irving Street, Suite 200|
Portland, OR 97209
|state license #||200602028|
- Urban Properties Group, LLC
- 1455 NW Irving Street, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97209
Designations & Awards
Julie has enhanced her ability to assist home buyers and sellers with the following certifications and designations:
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), the “Master’s Degree” of real estate.
• Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI), a designation earned after successfully completing a rigorous program that includes 92 hours of course instruction.
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), for brokers who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home buying process.
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), as a CNE professional, Julie knows how to use leading edge negotiation strategies and techniques to achieve the best results for you.
• Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource (SFR), gives Julie expertise in working with distressed sellers to negotiate with their lenders.
• Accredited Earth Advantage Broker + ADU Specialist (EA Broker)
• Certified New Homes Professional (CSP)